The Virtual Steam Car Museum (VSCM) is a Texas non-profit corporation, organized in 2008 and recognized by the IRS as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit, charitable organization. It grew out of the hobby of Donald, Carolyn, and CJ Hoke and is dedicated to preserving and promoting the history of antique, steam-powered automobiles.
The VSCM is housed in Dallas, TX and is designed to be entirely available through this web site.
Web Site Make Over!
- The Vitual Steam Car Museum web site is undergoing a major rebuild, following the Director's completion of a web design class this spring.
- The old site was constructed using Microsoft Front Page 2003, which is no longer supported. This created major viewing problems for many visitors, as the various elements of each page tended to wander around the screen depending on the viewer's screen size and browser.
- The new site is being constructed using Cascading Style Sheets and all the pages will be validated, so they will appear more or less the same on most browsers.
- Furthermore, the images have been rescanned and resized to allow for much faster and more consistent loading. Some images took several minutes to load, much longer than the average view is likely to wait.
- We'll upload pages to the server as they are finished. We have some minor makers finished and are working on major makers such as Mobile, White, and Toledo to begin with.
Print this page and post it as a reminder to use ShopforMuseums.com every time you shop online.
Print extras and share with friends and family.
Watch a short video about Shop for Museums.com.
Choose a Steam Car Manufacturer
Select an After Market Supplier